Fresh, hot, peach applesauce from the crock pot! Me oh my! This recipe couldn’t be any less trouble, and it’s a delicious side dish or snack.
Crock Pot Peach Apple Sauce
Author: Meghan Gray
quick and easy, hot peach apple sauce straight from the crock pot. Try it with a little granola on top!
- 2.5 lbs apples (about 5 medium)
- 1 16 oz package frozen peaches
- 1-2 cups water (or apple cider, if you like it sweeter.)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel, core, and slice the apples. Add all ingredients to the crock pot and cook for 1-2 hours on high.
- Once the fruit is soft, use a potato masher to crush it if you like chunky apple sauce, or run it through a food mill or ricer if you like it smoother. Chill and refrigerate any leftovers.