Please send us your recipes! We would love to include them in our collection. Submit Your recipe here!
Our most recent Recipes:
- All I want for Christmas is a #HoneyBakedHoliday #Sponsored Since I have my two front teeth already, all I want for Christmas is some HoneyBaked ham. Ok, maybe not ALL. I’d also like about 24 uninterrupted hours to tackle my to do list without anyone under 3 feet tall grabbing my posterior to shout HUG HUG HUG just as I pick up a sharp ...
- Warm you up Homemade Chili Kit Create and give a kit your recipient can turn into delicious, savory chili to warm them any time. Recipe and FREE PRINTABLE recipe cards included. read full post --->
- Sweet Potato Chicken Chili Recipe & Dei Fratelli Ripened Recipe Contest This sweet potato chili is what I consider “Pretty spicy,” as in, “Serve with cornbread,” but not “don’t touch it with your skin because it’s chemical weapons spicy.” So grab an apron and let’s get our cook on. read full post --->
- Honey Praline Bread Pudding Recipe My little guy declared it “honey cake” (Why? I have no idea, as it’s nothing like cake, but if it makes him happy, it makes me happy.) and kept trying to steal mine. (You’re lucky I got a photo for you, as he’s perfectly capable of inserting his spoon right into my photo shoot!) read ...
- Sorry, honey, I’m busy exploding dinner. It turns out that I’ve been endangering my family in the kitchen. Don’t worry, though, I’m prepared to distract you from that confession with a recipe for Cranberry Barley Vegetarian Casserole that will go over great at Thanksgiving dinner, or any time. read full post --->
- 30 minute “Faux” Mein Recipe This easy lo mein recipe is quicker than takeout, can be made with beef, chicken, or tofu, has vegetarian and vegan variations, and my husband said it was better than the restaurant version. The sauce only has four ingredients- five if you count water. Everybody has got time for that! read full post --->
Browse by tag: